Part 1 - Successful Sales Strategies In Hot Markets – A Focus On Asia Pacific
Jul 28th, 2017 by globig
This is Part 1 of a 2 Part podcast series and the conversation is on sales strategy and what you need to know about the Asia Pacific market. Globig’s guest is Kyle Hegarty. Kyle is with Leadership Nomad under the TSL Group, and he has spent over a decade living and working in the Asia Pacific region helping companies expand into new markets and grow their sales.
1. Asia Pacific- what is it and why is it a hot market ?
2. How do companies usually approach this market and how should they do it to be effective?
3. Unique characteristics of each country
4. What’s the best place to start your sales efforts? Are some countries easier or better to start in? Can you use one country as a base and then expand from there?
5. Advice for what not to do in each market
In Part 2 we’ll discuss how to hire and build business relationships in the Asia Pacific countries.